Saturday, August 16, 2014

Hello Everyone!

Today I wanted to show some sketches I have been working on during my lunches.  These were done with Copic W Markers and acrylic paint.

Its a very fast, quick, and easy medium, and quite fun I think.  Great for sketching, and since it dries really fast, you don't have to worry about closing your sketchbook and packing it up.

Each one is about 3x4 inches in size, and I hope to have videos of the process soon if anyone is interested in trying it out.  I will be doing something like this live at blizzcon, so trying to get some practice in beforehand so I don't f up in front of like thousands of people.

Hope you like, and come back soon for updates!





1 comment:

  1. Hey Cole! Big fan of your work. I just have one question. Are you laying in your values first with copics then painting on top of that with acrylics??

    ReplyDelete